Tuesday

A Tribute To My Dear Friend Grace

I was shocked today after I read the message in my friendster inbox. The message is from my sister's friend who is also my friend and like a little sister to me. The message which was sent yesterday says like this ;

Date: 09/29/2008 11:19 am
Subject: just to let u know...
Message:
hi ate rubz,
just to let u know ate grace passed away last aug. 9, 2008. nanaginip man gud ko sa iya last night telling me for not informing u. sorry po!

joy

I just read it today and I didn't realized that tears were already fulling from my eyes after reading it. My chest is even harden until now after I read again another message coming from her sister, the reasons why she passed. I just can't imagine and ask why???? My friend's name is Grace. She had been a very good friend of mine in College days. I am also very close to her family back in Midsayap. She was my former classmate and I really treasured the friendship we had. Grace is really one in a million!! This post is dedicated to her and I hope and pray that she rest in peace with our Creator now. She is just so young, in her mid thirty's just like me. I had a great time with her back in College days.

How can you imagine that!!!...she already passed-away but came back thru a dream in her sister just to tell me that she already passed-away. I was really deeply touched that a dear dead friend of mine still remember me!! I know I have been a good friend to her and she had been always a good friend to me too. I know I can' t forget all the memories, the friendship and the beautiful moments we shared before in Midsayap.

It was really a very sad happening or even a traumatic experience when our dear friend or loved ones will passed away. To you Grace, I promise to keep our memory. I know I might not express my love for you as a friend but deep in my heart you are always there..You're great and you're one in a million.!! You will never be forgotten especially by your family and good friends out there!!

I love you Grace and I pray that your soul will rest in peace.

To all my friends out there especially the ones who came from my home country, my friends both online and offline, I might not be sending you messages all the time or might be talking to you everyday but I want to let you know that you are always in my mind and in my heart. God bless us all..Thanks for all your friendship and camaraderie!!

Please also pray for the soul of Grace and all souls who passed-away in this world.

“True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off, and even if they die they're never dead in your heart.”

“I haven't seen you in a while, yet I often imagine all your expressions. I haven't spoken to you recently, but many times I hear your thoughts. Good friends must not always be together. It is the feeling of oneness, when distant that proves a lasting”

source: thinkexist.com

cc: Simply The Best
My daily Nourishment

No comments: