About This Blog

Blog Connections is a personal general blog that shares topics about travel and trips, house and home, gardening, health issues, gadgets, photography, women, shopping, computers and anything that comes out of the Author's mind. It is simply blogging for anything and maybe everything. Enjoy browsing here!

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Photobucket Ruby is a down-to-earth, friendly and outgoing person. She loves the beauty of life and nature. She loves gardening, cooking, shopping, gadgets and more. Traveling around the world is one of her greatest dreams and she is thankful that it is slowly coming true. Blogging for everything is one of her passions! Her fave motto, "Life is boring without challenges and adventure". Enjoy your stay here! Thanks for your visit.

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

MEME LINKS

Bisdak Planet

Visitors Tracker

Friday

Are There Really Crazy People Out There

I'm sorry to say this guys...But I am already pissed off with these spam mails I got everyday in my inbox..To tell you the truth, I am already irritated every time I am taking some times to clean these crazy scam mails in my inbox. ..If I don't received scam or fraud mails about winning a draw or lottery, I got a mail like this one below....Oh my golly!!!! Is she crazy!! I am a woman too!! If she saw my profile and she is in her normal mind she should not write this to me!!! Or else maybe she is a bi sexual ..let's say a tomboy!!! whatever!!There are really a lot of crazy and stupid people out there..I hope your not one from them..wink!! ..sorry guys, just venting here!! It;s TGIF..hope you will enjoy your incoming weekend!! cheers!!

here is the crazy mail below!!

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail ----
Von: victoria akins
An: victoria_akins01@c2.hu
Gesendet: Freitag, den 17. Oktober 2008, 09:24:17 Uhr
Betreff: Hello

Hello
My name is Miss Victoria Akins,i was very happy when i saw your profile and it really attract me alot i believe that you are the one i have been looking for to share mine love and mine good interest with ; How is your health? i hope all is well with you. I believe that we can move from here ;by knowing each other well , but remember that distance;age and color dose not matter what matters is the true love and understanding; in my next e-mail i will give you my photo; i will be waiting for your reply , further introduction.
Bye my love .
Victoria Akins

2 comments:

Josh of Arabia said...

i equally loathe this scammers..the syndicate behind this MUST BE STOP.
I FEEL SORRY for their victims.. this ruthless money sucker crooks, they will be doomed someday! Don’t worry..

Thanks for warning the public!! I hate ‘em TOO.!! :)

its a false name and address certainly!

regards,

Euroangel said...

your right Bro...hehehe...benn very busy always...meri xmas

ShareThis