Wednesday

WW: Inside Paris Hotel in Las Vegas

One blogger friend left a message in MWT meme asking if I also visited Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. I guess that was Wolynski who was asking about it. Yes my friend, I visited Paris in Las Vegas almost every night especially when my cousin who is a singer performs in Ballys Hotel last year. Ballys is just adjacent to Paris. In fact they are connected and you can go from one hotel to another. The picture below is what you see inside Paris Hotel. You can see here a lot of restaurants, shops, bars and a lot more. I love to go around in this hotel. I hope I answer your query my friend. Sorry this is a Wednesday full of words again! have a wonderful evening!

Photobucket

Feel free to visit WW site to join and to see more photos. Happy Wordless Wednesday everyday!

2 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

I miss Las Vegas so much thanks for the memory booster great pic

JO said...

I've been there and I loved it.

Here's my white water rafting adventure.

Happy WW!