Wednesday

Cool Images Here!

It's been almost three weeks now since my long vacation in the Philippines is over. That was truly a very memorable moment spending time with my family and loved ones. This morning I was trying to find a collage maker site who can help me make a collage for my vacation pictures from the Philippines. Perfect timing because I found a collage studio called Picjoke.com. It is very easy to upload pictures here and turn it into exciting effects.

Did you just see my images below? The first one is a collage photo of my niece, Nicole. She is a cute girl. She was eating here her favorite french fries from Jollibee. The second picture and the third pictures is my nephew Rayven John. We were laughing as my sister took a picture of him because of the big sunglasses that he wore. Isn't he cute in the third picture? I guess so! So people out there, if you want to turn that pictures of yours into cool photo collage, feel free to visit Picjoke.com. It is very easy to upload your pictures in just some seconds. Feel free to choose their more than hundreds of photo effects. You can also check their site everyday because every day is a new and exciting photo effect. Have fun watching the pictures of my loved ones here.

P.S. I wish to visit again my home country next year. I guess these little cuties down here are grown up a bit already. I miss you all in the Philippines especially to my family, relatives and friends out there.

Funny Pictures

Funny Pictures

Funny Pictures

No comments: