Monday

Wishlist

Are you starting to wrap your presents for the coming holiday? Christmas is almost coming! Many of us have wishlists this coming holiday season. It might be for our family, our friends, relatives or  maybe for  ourselves.  

I also have a holiday wishlist of my own. Here are some of it;

Digital Camera- I already have a lot of digital cameras including a DSLR one but I am still searching for a better one that is good in taking pictures with low light or during the night.

Office Chair- As a blogger who sits in front of the computer everyday, I really need good office chair. The seat cover of my chair is worn-out now and it really needs a replacement asap.

Tablet PC- This is one of the gadgets that I need especially when I travel. I have been planning to buy one this Christmas and I hope to  get one. I am just quite confused which brand to buy.

Printer- Another machine that I needed. Most of the times when I need something to be printed I ask a good friend to print it for me. Since she is going back to the US in a week, it is time for me to buy a printer.

These are only some of the things that are in my holiday wishlist.

No comments: