Monday

Six of them is my Six

Thanks Maricel for this tag! :)..I should the title..many of Them is My Many...wink!!..have a great evening!!

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’re been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

  • What was I doing 10 years ago?
    - I was 25 and worked at Equitable PCIbank in the Philipines. that was lamost 9 years of service in this bank. It is now BDO.
  • What are 5 things on my list today?
    - update my other blogs, clean our house, go to church tomorrow , hopefully will clean my blogroll, transfer photos from my travel to usb stick for developing..! >_<
  • Snack I enjoy
    - I love chippy but not that much in Germany..
  • Places I’ve lived
    - Mindanao, Visayas, Germany but visited already a lot of places and countries
  • Things I’d do If I were Billionaire
    - put up a business, travel around the world , help my family, build schools and churches in the philippines, help poor people
  • People I want to know more about
    - YOU! ^_^
  • Now, I would like to pass this Tag to all my blogger friends..

No comments: