Tuesday

My World Tuesday #XXXI- warwick castle

How I wish I live in this place! I am happy to join That's MY World Tuesday meme for the first time. I will try my best to join every week to show and share to all the beauty of the different worlds I visited. For today, I am sharing this picture from Warwick Castle. I took this photo personally during my vacation in England last year.For those who want to join "That's My World Tuesday, feel free to click the button below and show your world to everyone! Have a great day to all!

3 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

a neat post for today. The castle looks like a nice place to tour!

Arija said...

It is so nice to see the castle again. You did not get a shot of the daffodils on the bank of the old moat by any chance?

DeniseinVA said...

I am really glad you joined My World Tuesday, you have lovely photos to share.