About This Blog

Blog Connections is a personal general blog that shares topics about travel and trips, house and home, gardening, health issues, gadgets, photography, women, shopping, computers and anything that comes out of the Author's mind. It is simply blogging for anything and maybe everything. Enjoy browsing here!

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Photobucket Ruby is a down-to-earth, friendly and outgoing person. She loves the beauty of life and nature. She loves gardening, cooking, shopping, gadgets and more. Traveling around the world is one of her greatest dreams and she is thankful that it is slowly coming true. Blogging for everything is one of her passions! Her fave motto, "Life is boring without challenges and adventure". Enjoy your stay here! Thanks for your visit.

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

MEME LINKS

Bisdak Planet

Visitors Tracker

Tuesday

WW: Amazing Dancing Water Show in Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas

This dancing water show in Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas is truly amazing! I am happy to be there..Happy WW Tuesday edition! I wish everyone a very good start of the month of July..take care guys! It's time for me to sign-off now!@
copyright photo by: Euroangel

Photobucket

Feel free to visit WW site to join and to see more photos

5 comments:

Arija said...

Handel's watermusik was written for a similar display.

Lori said...

Another Vegas shot....whats going on here?? lol Was there a gathering I wasnt told about? Happy WW:)

Dora said...

That's very beautiful!

Happy WW.

aguthrieimages said...

I have always wanted to see this water show in person, I ma very jealous but your photo.... great!
mine is here
http://www.moorebloglife.com/2009/06/30/thats-my-world-tuesday/

mitt vattenhål said...

¨spectacular shot!
thanks for comment on my blog!!

ShareThis