Tuesday

MWT-Jura Public Festival in Neumarkt

I am joining again MWT meme! This photo was taken during the Jura Volksfest or Public Festival in Neumarkt in the Upper Palatinate, a city in Bavaria, Germany. I read in the newspaper today that there were 103 groups who participated the parade. That was a very fantastic parade last Sunday. Feel free to visit my Euro Travel and Explore Germany sites for more photos and updates. time to take my lunch now!

Please visit My World Tuesday, feel free to join and see photos around the world. Thanks to My World Tuesday Team for this wonderfeul meme. Have a great day to all!

2 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Festivals and parades are always great to attend! Great picture!

Louise said...

This is a beautiful street scene!

The logo does not link to the My World Tuesday site. Please be so kind to make sure to link it there or link text there.

Thanks so much for participating!