Saturday

SWF- Winter Sky

I would like to be clear with this. I still don't want that winter will come but it is almost coming. It is inevitable and this is the first sky photo I have seen in my file. so please bear with me. Honestly, I love the scenery like this during winter time! have a wonderful weekend ahead! take care guys! anyway this is the sky going to Breitenbrunn, Germany!


Please visit SWF.feel free to join, share and watch the different skies from all over the world. Have fun! Thanks to the Skywatch Team for this wonderful meme!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Very peaceful scenery and lovely for this Skywatch Friday.

Louise said...

I dread it, too, but it IS pretty!

chrome3d said...

That was a refreshing change of season! Is there really so wintery in Germany? Hard to believe but it has to be true.

Megan, Life Revamped said...

brrrr!

have a great weekend!