Tuesday

MWT- Seeing Thames River from London Eye

It seems that this blog of mine was left behind. Sorry about that guys. There are just a lot of things that kept me busy both offline and online. The photo I have here is not so good as I took it while I was inside London Eye last November 2008. I just want to share how the River Thames looks like. I wish to share better pictures next time.
Feel free to visit MWT site for more photos around the world. Special thanks to MWT Team for this very fantastic meme of seeing different faces of the world!

3 comments:

Kcalpesh said...

Quite shaky, was it shot on the move?

I have an invitation for you to join the World Photo Bloggers

SandyCarlson said...

That view is beautiful. I like the colors.

Oman said...

awesome shot. really interesting. thanks for sharing. :)