Tuesday

Great Web Hosting Site for This New Year

Good evening everyone! It seems that I am always busy all the time. Yes I am! Before anything else, I would like to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would like to tackle about web hosting this time. In guess this will be a good topic especially that this blog of mine is looking for the best web hosting site. I am planning to have this site its own domain name. Until now, I am still thinking of the best domain name for this site. I already found a website hosting where I can buy a cheap domain. In fact this site is offering the list of top web hosting providers in the web right now. I guess you have an idea of what I am talking here. It is all about Web Hosting Rating.

One thing I would like to share about this site is that they also offer web hosting guide to help you understand more about some tips and articles regarding web hosting. I myself as a blogger also found a lot of information from this site some months ago. As a blogger, we must know the essentials of web hosting and this is one of the best topics that I found from Web Hosting Rating. I guess I already mentioned in my rubybenz blog some topics about web hosting. Feel free to also browse my other blogsites for more updates and related topics about web hosting.

I would also like to ask help from you by giving me some suggestions about the best domain name for this blog. I am planning to convert this blog to have its own domain name once I go back to Europe early next year. If you are also looking for the best web hosting site, feel free to visit Web Hosting Rating. Don't forget to also browse for their promotional and discount coupons for you to save some bucks in buying your own domain.

I really wish to give you more updates but my time is always limited. Feel free to visit my other blogs for more updates. I also wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous 2010! take care folks! See you next time!

No comments: