About This Blog

Blog Connections is a personal general blog that shares topics about travel and trips, house and home, gardening, health issues, gadgets, photography, women, shopping, computers and anything that comes out of the Author's mind. It is simply blogging for anything and maybe everything. Enjoy browsing here!

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Photobucket Ruby is a down-to-earth, friendly and outgoing person. She loves the beauty of life and nature. She loves gardening, cooking, shopping, gadgets and more. Traveling around the world is one of her greatest dreams and she is thankful that it is slowly coming true. Blogging for everything is one of her passions! Her fave motto, "Life is boring without challenges and adventure". Enjoy your stay here! Thanks for your visit.

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

MEME LINKS

Bisdak Planet

Visitors Tracker

Sunday

Lovely Mix Flowers

Good day everyone! It is such a wonderful day today because we are having sunshine. I am sharing some flowers again here. It's been such a long time that I did not update this blog. I hope I can update it all the time but sometimes there are just a lot of things to do...wink!! I wish everyone a lovely day out there! take care folks!

Here are the pictures I took yesterday.
Feel free to visit and join these wonderful memes; Today's Flowers, Mellow yellow, Ruby Tuesday, and Wordless Wednesday. Thanks to the Authors of these sites for sharing these memes to the blogosphere.

8 comments:

Ron Cooper said...

Bouquet is spring's banquet!

I have a blog with inspirational thoughts, stories and poems.

Stop by any time!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Liza said...

I love your flower shots sis!

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Becky said...

I love your flowers. Happy Ruby Tuesday.

Here's mine.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely flowers!

Hootin' Anni said...

All I can say is...I have a most perfect spot on my patio for this pot of beauties!!!

:::PUNCH!!::: Red One!! You've been warned...be alert...commercial, straight ahead. [In other words, mine's posted]

Marice said...

wow pretty colorful flowers :) love it!

u may view mine too here

Denise said...

These are absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Anna Patricia said...

That's a cheery-looking container :)

ShareThis