Friday

Looking at The Sky in Amsterdam, Netherlands

How are you doing folks? It's been awhile since I did not update this blog. If you don't see me here, you can try to visit my other blogs. I am slowly back to the blogosphere now. I still don't feel like updating my blogs all the time. I am still having a little jet lag from our Europe trip last month. At least, I am slowly coming back. I can't find a better image from my files to share here. I still need to organize the images I took during our tour last month.

Below is an image I took at the port of Amsterdam, the capital city of Netherlands. We had a cruise there during our trip. Amsterdam is like Venice, a city on water. More travel images in my travel sites. Have a wonderful weekend ahead. Thanks to all friends and visitors who keep on viewing and visiting my blogs.

Feel free to visit and join these wonderful memes; Skywatch Friday,Looking at The Sky Friday, Scenic Sunday and Wordless Wednesday. Thanks to the Authors of these sites for sharing these wonderful memes in the blogosphere.

No comments: