Thursday

Melbourne Sightseeing

For me, Melbourne is one of the beautiful cities in Australia. It is actually the capital in the state of Victoria. It is also the most populous city in this state and the second most populous in the whole of Australia. For sure, when we will be visiting this city, we need a place to stay. Unless you have some friends and relatives who will heartily welcome you in their homes. But don't have to worry there are, cheap melbourne hotels who will always welcome us during our stay. I am included here because I still did not visit this city.

For now, all I can do is read and share about its famous sights. Here the sights I wish to visit in Melbourne.

Federation Square

This is the first in my wishlist to visit in Melbourne. It is a major square in this city. You cal also find here the Federation Square Building with its unique architecture. It is considered to be Victoria’s second most popular tourist attraction.

Luna Park Melbourne

I always love parks and garden and I am very sure that I will love this place. Luna Park Melbourne was opened on 13 December 1912. It is a historic amusement park located on the foreshore of Port Phillip Bay in St Kilda, Victoria.

Eureka Tower

It is the tallest residential building in the world. You can have a wonderful panoramic view of Melbourne at Eureka Skydeck. If you have fear on heights, better not attempt to go up.

The Royal Exhibition Building

Another worthy to visit is the Royal Exhibition Building located in the Carlton Gardens. The buildings and the gardens belongs to the list of UNESCO World Heritage site since 2004.

Of course, there are still a lot of sights to see. This is only my partial list. I believed I can visit this city one day.

No comments: