Monday

Sunny Monday Update

It seems that I was quite away in this blog for sometime. Life is just busy for me the past days. It's just me anyway, a jobless woman but always have a lot of things that keep her busy. Thanks goodness that I finally have the time to peep here for awhile and give you a bit update. I am trying to ease my busyness before I will be away again.

Sov we are on the last Monday of February 2012. My happy hormones is starting to get active because the weather is getting better. We are currently having a bit sunshine. Outside temperature is still cold between 3-9 degrees Celsius. It is better than sub-zero at all like what we had during the first weeks of February.

I just got back from a bit grocery shopping. I just need to go to the next town to take care of some errands. I went to the bank also to send money to the Philippines. There are obligations to be paid like the taxes in our house and in our lot in Cebu. Some projects needs to be finished like the seawall in our house. I believed in two months or three, the main seawall will be done.

I guess that is all for now. I wish you a lovely week! Be safe!

No comments: