Sunday

Visit to the Cadbury World in Birmingham, England

If you love chocolates, this is a perfect place for you to go. The Cadbury World in Birmingham, England  is  one of the world's largest confectionery manufacturers.  I am thankful to my friend from Birmingham who brought me to this place.  We did not really had a tour inside it but we instead  we just went to  its shop to buy some souvenirs and chocolates. There is someone in the house that I need to bring some Cadbury chocolates, the reason why I brought  home some choco bars.

For your information, Cadbury World is a one-way self-guided tour. It is now considered to be  one of Birmingham's largest leisure attractions.


The Cadbury entance sign. The embedded date was the date we visited this famous chocolate factory.


You can find a lot  souvenir items, chocolates, kids stuffs, etcetera at Cadbury's shop.

No comments: