Friday

Patio and Garden Projects

2012 is almost over.  I believed everybody is looking forward for a better and prosperous New Year 2013. Everybody wants to live a happy, peaceful and abundant life with all the basic wants and needs provided in our day to day living. Right folks?

I am thankful that during the past months of 2012, we had accomplished a lot. Minor and major renovation in our home and garden were done and some are just started.

In the coming year 2013, we plan to finish other home and garden projects. Here are some in our list;

Garden Furniture- We have a garden set but it is made of plastic. We are planning to replace it with wooden garden furniture. I hope this will be materialized next year. When most of  our major projects are done, for sure we can buy a better one.

Garden Lights and Lighting- Since we built our patio, I have no idea where did I put our solar lights for our garden. I guess they are not working anymore because they already obsolete. I am planning to buy new ones next year.

Garden House- We still have a little space left for a garden house. I only have plants and flowers in our garden but if we will build a garden house next year, I would surely plant organic vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber, eggplant, beans and others.

Fish Tank- I have a big one of this in my home country. If we are done with our bathroom and kitchen renovations early next year, I would love to buy a little fist tank with maybe around 30-40 litres size. I saw one in my friend's house last month and it reminds me of the one I have back home. Watching the fishes swimming and the accessories inside feel so relaxing.

No comments: