Monday

First Week of 2013

Happy New Year everyone!  Holiday season is over but we can also make each day a season of  Christmas! Right folks? I hope that the first days of January 2013 went great with you all.  Not really perfect  for  me but so far I am doing good. It is just sad when we hear that somebody in the family is sick. I pray that everything will be fine soon.

My first weekend  went well. I had fun with friends especially when we attended a birthday party this weekend.  It was truly a birthday blast and I am so happy for our dear friend  Espie. I believed  it was a success and everyone was also happy and contented during the celebration.

Another week of the year is here. I am already starting to clean-up my Christmas decors. Today was quite a busy day. I started to put away most of the decors in our home. I am hoping to finish  it tomorrow because there are still other tasks and chores that are waiting for me the coming days. I want to pack up a balikbayan box  for sending in my home country. I want to start doing it when I am done  with the clean-up.

I guess that is all for now.  Take care everyone and stay healthy and happy! All the best  during this year, 2013! God bless us all!




No comments: