About This Blog

Blog Connections is a personal general blog that shares topics about travel and trips, house and home, gardening, health issues, gadgets, photography, women, shopping, computers and anything that comes out of the Author's mind. It is simply blogging for anything and maybe everything. Enjoy browsing here!

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Photobucket Ruby is a down-to-earth, friendly and outgoing person. She loves the beauty of life and nature. She loves gardening, cooking, shopping, gadgets and more. Traveling around the world is one of her greatest dreams and she is thankful that it is slowly coming true. Blogging for everything is one of her passions! Her fave motto, "Life is boring without challenges and adventure". Enjoy your stay here! Thanks for your visit.

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

MEME LINKS

Bisdak Planet

Visitors Tracker

Monday

First Week of 2013

Happy New Year everyone!  Holiday season is over but we can also make each day a season of  Christmas! Right folks? I hope that the first days of January 2013 went great with you all.  Not really perfect  for  me but so far I am doing good. It is just sad when we hear that somebody in the family is sick. I pray that everything will be fine soon.

My first weekend  went well. I had fun with friends especially when we attended a birthday party this weekend.  It was truly a birthday blast and I am so happy for our dear friend  Espie. I believed  it was a success and everyone was also happy and contented during the celebration.

Another week of the year is here. I am already starting to clean-up my Christmas decors. Today was quite a busy day. I started to put away most of the decors in our home. I am hoping to finish  it tomorrow because there are still other tasks and chores that are waiting for me the coming days. I want to pack up a balikbayan box  for sending in my home country. I want to start doing it when I am done  with the clean-up.

I guess that is all for now.  Take care everyone and stay healthy and happy! All the best  during this year, 2013! God bless us all!




No comments:

ShareThis