About This Blog

Blog Connections is a personal general blog that shares topics about travel and trips, house and home, gardening, health issues, gadgets, photography, women, shopping, computers and anything that comes out of the Author's mind. It is simply blogging for anything and maybe everything. Enjoy browsing here!

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Photobucket Ruby is a down-to-earth, friendly and outgoing person. She loves the beauty of life and nature. She loves gardening, cooking, shopping, gadgets and more. Traveling around the world is one of her greatest dreams and she is thankful that it is slowly coming true. Blogging for everything is one of her passions! Her fave motto, "Life is boring without challenges and adventure". Enjoy your stay here! Thanks for your visit.

Contact:

Simply leave a message in one of my post or email me at euroangel08@yahoo.de

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Total Pageviews

MEME LINKS

Bisdak Planet

Visitors Tracker

Thursday

Booked My Flight for A Holiday to Asia

I finally booked my flight for a holiday to Asia this year. It's been so long a time since I did not had a travel in my home country, Philippines. I chose to explore many countries in Europe and finally this spring time, I will be flying home.
During my flight from Phoenix to San Francisco in 2012.
I started to find cheap flights since October 2013. I was browsing online which travel portals or agencies are offering the cheapest ones. Since Asia is quite a long way especially to the Philippines, I decided to choose the flight that I don't need to have a long lay-over.

I was also asking for affordable flight to the travel companies where I booked my flights during my previous travels to the Philippines. I was quite disappointed with Vollmer Reisen, a travel agency in Germany because it was very clear in my inquiry about the flights that I want. They also don't answered on my queries immediately. Due to that, I decided to inquire about Kirschner Reisen, a travel agency in Cologne. They immediately replied to my message in their facebook page. Since the offer for flight was quite reasonable, I ended up booking it. It is also a peak season in April-May and I am afraid that there will be no more seats available, the reasons why I booked it immediately.

More on that, I will be visiting Singapore also and other places and islands in the Philippines. I am still planning and organizing for my travel itinerary as of now. I hope I can finalize everything before the end of March.

Thanks to my siblings from the US who sponsored for my plane ticket this year. I am indeed blessed to have such loving sisters. God bless you my dear sisters. God bless us all!

No comments:

ShareThis