Thursday

Booked My Flight for A Holiday to Asia

I finally booked my flight for a holiday to Asia this year. It's been so long a time since I did not had a travel in my home country, Philippines. I chose to explore many countries in Europe and finally this spring time, I will be flying home.
During my flight from Phoenix to San Francisco in 2012.
I started to find cheap flights since October 2013. I was browsing online which travel portals or agencies are offering the cheapest ones. Since Asia is quite a long way especially to the Philippines, I decided to choose the flight that I don't need to have a long lay-over.

I was also asking for affordable flight to the travel companies where I booked my flights during my previous travels to the Philippines. I was quite disappointed with Vollmer Reisen, a travel agency in Germany because it was very clear in my inquiry about the flights that I want. They also don't answered on my queries immediately. Due to that, I decided to inquire about Kirschner Reisen, a travel agency in Cologne. They immediately replied to my message in their facebook page. Since the offer for flight was quite reasonable, I ended up booking it. It is also a peak season in April-May and I am afraid that there will be no more seats available, the reasons why I booked it immediately.

More on that, I will be visiting Singapore also and other places and islands in the Philippines. I am still planning and organizing for my travel itinerary as of now. I hope I can finalize everything before the end of March.

Thanks to my siblings from the US who sponsored for my plane ticket this year. I am indeed blessed to have such loving sisters. God bless you my dear sisters. God bless us all!

No comments: