Saturday

Earning Money is not Easy at All

Hello folks! How's the month  of August treating you? So far so good for me! There is only one thing I need, I must go on vacation or I would say,  I need to travel so soon!  I cannot wait for the next trip to come. Around one and a half months more to go and  miss wanderlust  is ready to hit the road again.

I am quite tired today. I don't know for some reasons. I guess, it is because I have to work this weekend.  I don't really like the idea of working on a weekend but I have too.  I can still remember my first days and weeks at work. I cannot believed that I was able to adjust with many things. I reminds me of an online blogger friend who told me that I need to have a pragmatic approach with my job.  Now, I agree he is right.


It has been 8 long years when I did not really work. I mean I also worked but I am the boss of my own. I would say, I am a digital nomad. Wherever I  go traveling, I always have my laptop with me and where there is always an internet connection, I can work wherever I go. Wow, I miss those years when I just keep on traveling.  So far over 40 countries for now. I can't wait to visit more!

For now, I need this job to save for the future. I also need it because there are some projects going on. I need to finish my retirement home. With the money, I am earning from my job, I am slowly making some dreams and wishes to come true...and yes, it is!

This month also marks my one year anniversary in this job. It is not really my dream job but I am still thankful to have it. Hopefully, when there are chances of finding a better job in the area, I will surely apply for it. In fact,  I already submitted some applications. I already received one  reply  stating that I am qualified for the job. I am hoping to get it.

Finally, earning money is not easy at all especially if you  are only an ordinary worker. But then, I am thankful that I have everything what I need including the daily needs like food, shelter and clothing.  I would say, I am still a lucky human being because I  am still here in this world.

There is only one thing I can say, save and invest  for the future if  you want to have a good life when you retire...in God's will!

Happy weekend everyone. Take care!




No comments: