Thursday

Life is Getting Busier Each Day

Hello folks! I am back here! How are you doing out there? How was the first months of 2016? I hope everything is doing great to all of  you! I can't complain at the moment. There are ups and downs but I am very sure, these are parts of our lives here on earth. The most important thing is, we are happy living the lives that we always wanted.

There are so many things I wish to share but sometimes time is always limited.  Since I started working full time almost two years ago,  blogging especially updating my blogs and other online activities are getting limited.  My other  offline jobs like home chores, garden work and other errands also add to the reasons why I can no longer stay the whole day in front of my laptop.  Unlike before being a full time blogger, I am always on the go and can work anytime and anywhere as long as there is internet connection and I bring with me my home office. I miss that  semi-nomadic life.



I just can't imagine having kids and how those mothers budget and take control of their time especially if they are doing full time jobs and taking care of their children. That is why I have big respect to all mothers out there!

Inspite of being busy all the time, I am still grateful that I can do and manage some things. I am also having a big project at the moment. I hope after this project, I can already slowly reach more dreams and that is traveling the whole world. Aaaaahhhh , wanderlust is always calling and how I wish I am out there on the road exploring new  and unknown places.

So far, this is all for now folks. I wish everyone a wonderful and fulfilling life day by day. Take care everyone!

No comments: